gal-dem Zine (Online and annual print zine run by women and non-binary people of colour for all to enjoy) — Lifestyle Assistant Editor
Emma Blake Morsi is currently the Lifestyle Assistant Editor for gal-dem. This role consists of coordinating the official Fashion Week coverage for the magazine, which also saw gal-dem collaborate with British Fashion Council to showcase Clio Peppiatt’s AW18 collection, as well as reporting and photographing for various shows, including Ashley Williams, Roberta Einer and Nicopanda. Check out more of her writing here and gal-dem’s Fashion Week coverage here.
- Edit contributions for Lifestyle section (incl. fashion, travel, self care, beauty and health)
- Coordinate gal-dem’s official Fashion Week Coverage (assigning writers and photographers for LFW Mens AW18, LFW AW18, Copenhagen Fashion Week AW18)
- Reporting and photographing for London Fashion Week
- WordPress and SEO publishing (edit and publish articles via WordPress with SEO and back-end experience)
- Copywriter (writing copy for the Lifestyle section)
- Social media (posting content to our Facebook profile – over 24.5K Likes)